Wednesday, March 24, 2010
cycle 2 week 2
My game will be called make it your own. It will be a game where you pick a career and you make all the choices you have to make in real life. This game is very educational it shows you how important choices are and what the right choices to make.This is very important it shows kids right and wrong. This is a computer game that saves your progress and it a whole life of some one else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think that game is a good idea!
ReplyDeleteI like the sound of this game because it would be fun if I was able to pick my own career.
ReplyDeleteI think your game sounds interesting and it is different from other games and it is very original. The fact that I would be able to choose my own career sounds fun, and I would love to put myself in the place of different careers to see which one is best fit for me.
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job of describing what the game would be like.Honestly I think the game would be a learning experience too.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others! You explained the game clearly and this sounds like a very good idea:) I can see how this would be both educational and fun! Thanks for the ideas!
ReplyDelete